Saturday, May 14, 2011

Heir to the Empire: 20th Anniversary Edition Preview: Annotation #9: Wild Karrde


Star Wars Books on Facebook has released the latest in a series of preview annotations for Timothy Zahn's Star Wars: Heir to the Empire: 20th Anniversary Edition.   Annotation #9  makes me think both of Han Solo and of American Graffiti. 

ANNOTATION #9: 


"Someone asked me once what kind of modern-day car Karrde would drive. I told him that it would probably be a nice, simple, family-style sedan or minivan. A Toyota or Ford maybe ... with a Lamborghini V-12 engine tucked away under the hood." --TZ
To quote Han Solo,    "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself."

SOURCE: STAR WARS BOOKS ON FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment