Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm Back! New Posts starting Wednesday

Hello All,

As readers of our Facebook page will know, I have been on vacation for the past week so there has been a lack of updates to Lightsaber Rattling.  There is a lot of news to review as well as a lot of news that will undoubtedly break this week at San Diego's Comic-Con 2011. 

Look for new posts starting tomorrow and resuming are usual frequent posting.  Also look for a recap of my lunch with 2 other fans and Timothy Zahn and Shelly Shapiro this Saturday.   Most likely the lunch will be off the record but any tidbits I can get the OK to mention I will.

Tomorrow a new iOS App will be launching for the Star Wars Blu-ray release, seems like I was calling for Lucasfilm to put out an iOS App months ago.  Hopefully we will see more Apps to follow.  I will give you a full recap of the APP as soon as I can get my hands on it.

In addition, look for my thoughts on the latest Lost Tribe of the Sith ebook novella, some Spoiler filled discussion of Timothy Zahn's Choices of One, a recap of the book news that has broken over the last week, Comic-Con coverage and whatever else may percolate to the surface of my brain.

As always, thanks so much for following this blog.

~Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment