Thursday, January 26, 2012

STAR WARS: SCOURGE gets a Mini-excerpt by Star Wars Books on Facebook


Today we saw the release of a new mini-excerpt for Jeff Grubb's forthcoming Star Wars novel, Scourge that will have a heavy dose of Hutts in it.


STAR WARS: SCOURGE mini-excerpt #1 (ES):
Paperback/eBook on sale April 24, 2012
“A Jedi goes where he is needed,” said Mander. “Your brother, regardless of his fate, knew this. I taught him that, as I myself was taught. I will finish Toro’s task, and if I can, bring those responsible for his death to justice. I would appreciate your help.” He looked at the Bothan. “Both of you.”

We also got information on where the book will fit into on the novel timeline.

It's set after The Hand of Thrawn Duology and before Survivor's Quest on the Timeline. (ES)

Look for more information as this book as it comes out and a review shortly before the novel's release.

SOURCE: Star Wars Books on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment